At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You need to Take Ownership and Development of multiple application Frontend and Backend end interfaces (APIs).
- You should Work on microservices based components and message queues.
- You should Communicate and coordinate with global delivery teams for sprint execution.
- You should understand serverless as well as micro services architecture.
- You must Understand existing high- and low-level design and actively participate in design reviews.
- You need to Participate in code reviews, do Static Code Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis.
- You should be aware of Configuration Management: Check in, Check out, Branching, Labeling, Merging.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc
- 5-8 years of total experience as a Full stack developer.
- Experience on cloud application deployment is mandatory.
- Experience as Node.js, writing production backend services.
- You should have Good knowledge on building REST APIs and handling Rest API Frameworks such as Python Flask/Django; experience with asynchronous programming would be a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time