- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably in Electrical Power sub-degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Project Manager preferably in Pulp and Paper Industry or Oil & Gas
- knowledge of Electrical system, preferably (Switchgear, Transformer, LV MCC, etc.), and Power Automation (SCADA or PMS). Construction, engineering drawing.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Experience in project management preferably with PMP Certificate
- Familiar with electrical international & National electrical standard (IEC,IEEE,ISO, DIN PUIL, SPLN, SNI)
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong leadership, influencing motivational, and good interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication and negation skills
- Capable of building strong working relationship and motivating teams to deliver outstanding result.
- Travelling for meetings, project site activity, and training will be required.
- Responsible for Project management of new project to achieve schedule and cost target according to customer requirement and specification .
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Coordinating project staff to achieve the project goal.
- Managing project administration, including all documentation,
- Reporting regularly to management about progress of the project
- Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cos.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, raising & resolving problems and progress report
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement by analyzing all issues during project.
- Track project cost in order to meet budget.
- Managing client relationships
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff/team member.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time