Role: Software Engineer – Cyber Security Analyst – Cloud /IoT
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a software developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
- Analysis of security reports generated for the projects.
- Work closely with Cybersecurity Engineers and Product Architects.
- Create/Manage Security Dashboard for System Security Administrator.
- Provide inputs to enhance the Cybersecurity reporting and monitoring infrastructure.
- Adding agility to the team.
- You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a professional - degree in computer science or equivalent field with at least 2 years of experience in Cyber Security monitoring and reporting and overall 4-6 years of experience with tools such as NMap, Nessus, Snort etc.
- Knowledge of SIEM tools, basic standards such as CIS, NIST and OWASP Tools and Resources.
- Willing to understand the principles of a cloud native applications and are comfortable working with containers and microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Knowledge of Cloud security, cryptography programming, Cloud Intrusion detection and prevention services is a plus.
- Basic programming knowledge in Python/Bash/Java/Node.
- Certificate in ethical hacking, white hat security, secure programming
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time