Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (f/m/d) in Advanced Therapies (AT) Angiography to support our customers worldwide in handling new angiography devices as well as 3D-based applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will coordinate and conduct global customer training on our angiography systems with focus on Interventional Radiology and Interventional Neuroradiology, especially for our global VIP customers and generally in product and software introduction phases
- You will set the tone by driving innovative blended learning concepts and new offers for the training of our customers and by continuously developing and expanding existing offers
- You will act as the interface between application product managers, countries and customers and will contribute with your expertise to internal and external application training
- You know the customer benefit very well and are responsible, based on your experience, for compiling clinically relevant reference case studies to be used for internal training, simulations as well as for congresses
- You will be responsible for product demonstrations at reference systems and at important congresses
- You share your acquired experience about "best practice at the customer" as well as the use of new technologies with our international team of application specialists in the countries and also pass on this knowledge to the trainers in the training centers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiography .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's or diploma degree in the field of medical systems engineering or equivalent
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of application of interventional angiography, ideally you are already familiar with Siemens angiography systems
- We are also looking forward to applicants with a bachelor’s degree or with a vocational background, for example as an MTRA, in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You are well acquainted with the procedures in interventional radiology and interventional neuroradiology. In addition, you are ideally familiar with the processes in the interventional hybrid OR, as well as in interventional cardiology
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- Your very good English skills enable you to communicate with international customers, business partners and colleagues and to develop innovative, future-oriented training strategies. Other languages, e.g. German, are an advantage
- Your planning and organizational flair and your social skills form the basis for your willingness to travel and to work as part of an international team
- You score with a high degree of temporal and personal flexibility, therefore a travel activity of max. 50% is no restriction for you
- You demonstrate passion in everything you do. Therefore, you like to work independently as well as in a team, maintain open, binding communication and are experienced in dealing with de-escalation of conflict situations
- You are interested in technology and new technological and medical trends to implement them in new training concepts
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time