Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as HR/IT Solution Designer & Integration Expert (f/m/d) to promote concepts to drive forward the integration of applications within the HR/IT landscape.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as the Solution Designer and Integration Expert for our global HR/IT landscape and related topics
- You will be responsible for our global HR DataHub and as part of that manage all in- & outbound interfaces
- You will develop concepts to integrate applications within the HR/IT landscape and drive the implementation of integrations following our IT service management- and IT compliance framework
- You will consult IT service- & HR product owners on integration options while acting as the subject matter expert
- You think about the 'big picture', considering end-to-end processess and identify cross-topic dependencies
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external service management teams and drive related activities
- As part of a major Healthineers HCM project you will be responsible and lead the implementation workstream for your area of expertise
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have a several years of professional experience with HCM Solutions (e.g. Workday, SAP HCM)
- You have good knowledge with payroll related integrations (e.g. to NGA)
- You have solid knowledge with HR data architecture and integration concepts at a global scale and a very good understanding of cloud technologies
- You are experienced working in international and interdisciplinary HR/IT related projects
- You have a good knowledge of managing IT service providers
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, are able to work independently, and you have a thirst for knowledge
- You have particularly strong analytical and teamworking skills, take the initiative readily and are highly motivated
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. You have a very good command of English and a good command of German, both written and spoken
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time