Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.Insight into the role
As a Java Software Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
Working for Mentor®, a Siemens Business, will become a turning point in your career. Candidates should be able to analyze requirements, design architecture, write new modern software, and support our current solutions. After the first three months, you will be expected to understand our workflow, integrate into our Agile Scrum environment, and become a competent and responsible team member.Responsibilities
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Create automated tests on a regular basis and then maintain them.
- Participate in software design and code reviews.
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile scrum team in an international environment.
- Grow professionally together with your teammates.
- Participate in feature analysis, a challenge for new solutions and approaches.
- Work on both front-end and back-end areas.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline.
- Excellent Java knowledge with significant experience in Java programming.
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with a client-server architecture.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent English language skills that enhance communication (verbal and written) with your foreign colleagues.
- Experience with large software development projects is a plus.
- Competitive salary, which often outperforms the market standard.
- Modern office with great culture
- Lunch Card to spend on any food provider you would like
- Multisport so you can be healthy
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- .. and more!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time