Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.Insight into the role
As a Java Senior Software Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are encouraged to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
Working for Mentor®, a Siemens Business, will leverage your career and provide opportunities to explore new areas and exciting technologies. Candidates should be able to analyze requirements, design architecture, develop new software solutions, and support our current solutions. After the first three months of employment, you will be expected to understand our workflow, integrate into our Agile Scrum environment, and be a competent and responsible team member.Responsibilities
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents.
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
- Be at the forefront of development practices and technologies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline.
- Excellent Java knowledge with significant experience in Java programming.
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with a client-server architecture.
- Ability to work with either front-end or back-end side.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Experience in building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Competitive salary, which often outperforms the market standard.
- Modern office with phenomenal culture
- Lunch Card to spend on any food provider you would like
- Multisport so you can be healthy
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- .. and more!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time