We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Manage projects and priorities effectively in order to oversee all projects in your Squad to promote the best quality and service for the created solutions
- Track projects progress and be on the pulse of the customer needs to avoid risks within your squad
- Be up-to-date with future IT trends and technologies
- Proactively co-creating with partners within our factories, IT, and technology groups to define and understand our current and future needs/requirements
- Work with your peers to align cross squad topics to achieve best solutions for our costumers
- Promote your squad with your achievments, challenges, and provided solutions by regular reports or direct communication to management, the stakeholders, and other departments
- Live an organizational culture of innovation which embraces DevOps principles, such as Agile principles as applied in development, and operations; knowledge sharing across teams and roles in the organization
- You have successfully completed your bachelors and/or you bring relevant minimum experience.
- 2-3 years experience in processes and projects within an industrial shopfloor environment
- Experience to mentor project teams
- Good understanding of quality management in an IT project and software development context
- Software Solution Architecture and design skills to support the development of secure, scalable, and future proof solutions within the squad
- In depth knowledge of software development lifecycle process and experience of using agile methodology
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal, in German & English
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast changing environment
- Work independently and motivated in a high productivity environment
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time