We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will support our factories by making manufacturing processes more efficient with implementation projects
- You will create product specific solution architectures for these projects as well as controlling of app development during the implementation phase
- The security of our factory networks is key! Therefore, you will be an important contact for our factories regarding network structure and setups
- You will be a key member of our IoT service team, if complex problems need to be solved
- Consulting of intra-company customers (factories, sales & product development) is a major part of our daily work
- You are able to edit and present working results easily
- You have successfully completed your bachelors and/or you bring relevant experience.
- You are no stranger to working with databases (PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MariaDB)
- Frequent use of container platforms, virtual machines, cloud environments and Linux
- We heavily rely on curiosity and exploratory spirit. Thus, you love to explore and try something new
- In your daily work you are able to identify tasks and work on them independently and proactive
- Within our core team we mainly speak German, nevertheless, you must be able to communicate in English with our international colleagues
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time