- Drive the evolution of the current infrastructure to maintain stability and scalability;
- Monitor our on-demand transport services, constituting the production environment and its quality via clear metrics;
- Work on the scalability of the solution, in all of its aspects: answering a greater load, reliability, t ask automation, user autonomy...;
- Control and upgrade the continuous integration and deployment processes to centrally manage platform updates;
- Create automations to provide and manage environments on the fly;
- Be proactive to improve the well-being of the teams (especially tech) on a daily basis.
- Hosting providers: AWS, OVH
- Scheduler: AWS ECS
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible, Docker
- DB: PostgreSQL (AWS Aurora), ELK, Redis
- CI: DroneCI
- Backend: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, REST API ...
- Significant experience in the cloud with AWS
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Significant experience on integration and deployment in production
- Very good teamwork skills (especially agile method)
- Good understanding of databases (PostgreSQL)
- You have a passion for automation
- Organization, rigour, seeking the impact of your work
- Knowledge of the tools in our stack: Docker, Git, Terraform, Python, Ansible, . ..
- Languages: French and professional English
- Experience with an orchestrator, ECS, Kubernetes, Nomad, etc.
- Experience in project development, preferably python
- Experience with web services development (REST API)
- Creativity, dynamism and caring
- The ability to work remotely a part of the week
- Competent and passionate collaborators who will pull you up
- A human-sized, multidisciplinary team where your work will be indispensable and recognized
- An environment that encourages t rial and error, prototypes, and initiative.
- An enthralling sector where there are still so many things to be invented...
- And of course: participate in the life of the team and don't take yourself too seriously :)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time