With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are searching for a motivated, forward-thinking project manager with strong track record of running DCS projects in focus industries like O&G, Chemicals and/or Petrochemicals to drive the Company’s process automation project business. The successful candidate has to demonstrate vast practical experience in managing turnkey projects and a passion for delivering world class Automation and Digitalization solutions to the end customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Builds an understanding of the Customer's business requirements, spanning functional, non-functional and implementation aspects;
- Supports the customer in relevant project data collection: general DCS project data / documents / 2D drawings / 3D models;
- Delivers specific components of the solution via DCS / IES design engineering documentation in ESKD/GOST, programming, configuration and/or customisation based on best practices, ensures compatibility with other related components, conducts and records results of unit testing;
- Supports risk mitigation during the project by proactively checking own work to prevent future issues related to interoperability, quality, user expectations;
- Performs qualified business capture & presales activities: site visits, demonstrations, proof of concepts, sharing implementation experiences;
- Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in Siemens DCS, PLC, Integrated Engineering & Design tools as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
- Work within the Business Segment Solutions team and acts as a strong contributor;
- P&L responsibility in Business Segment: facilitate in performing or overachieving sales targets in Revenue, GM, Costs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- To pass technical task on PCS 7
- BS or Master’s degree in Industrial Automation, DCS or equivalent field of study;
- Experience working with PCS7 DCS systems, Step7 and TIA is a MUST, experience with competitive DCS and PLC is a strong plus;
- At least 3 years experience in PCS7 engineering (preferably in Chemicals & Petrochemicals, O&G, incl. auxiliary systems (HVAC, FMCS);
- Experience with 2D/3D process P&ID, EI&C drawings in CAD according to national standards (ESKD, GOST) is a must;
- Experience of relational (SQL) DB is a strong plus;
- Ideally has an understanding of the concepts of quality management and ISO9001 and how they are applied to Solutions projects;
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on quality and accuracy;
- Perfect self-learning and time management skills;
- English: at least upper-intermediate; Russian fluent;
- Readiness for travel (~25%).
What can we offer?
- Bonus at the end of year
- Corporate trainings (hard skills and soft skills)
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- A-class office at the city center (Incl. corporate cafe, doctor, shower)
- Corporate pension program
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time