As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Administrative German Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!What role will you play?
- · Employee Onboarding (new hires);
- · Employee data and organizational data maintenance;
- · Handling of absences, overtime, and processing deductions and special payments;
- · Supporting and checking payroll related processes (calculating wages, retentions, bonus payments);
- · Handling of fixed term contracts and contractual changes;
- · Providing direct support to employees in connection with HR topics (email and phone);
- · Preparation of reports, etc.
- · High School graduation or University degree;
- · Fluent German, written and spoken – mandatory;
- · Some professional experience; references will be considered a plus;
- · Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- · Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- · Reliable, proactive, organized, with a sense of autonomy and strong communication skills;
- · Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time