Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sales Enablement Specialist for Ultrasound
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sales Enablement Specialist you will be responsible for:
Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the ultrasound sales team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. The SES will support the ultrasound business with operational support and special projects.
This position, following strategy developed by the ultrasound marketing team for demand generation, manages multiple activities to help generate new sales. The incumbent will constantly monitor, review and report on the results of such campaigns and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
· Develop business plans to support market share objectives.
· Sales funnel development through targeted calling campaigns and customer survey.
· Applies current knowledge of competitive products and competitors’ activities – recommending appropriate products to fill application gaps.
· Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field.
· Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills to deal with most situations.
· Refers complex, unusual problems to others.
· Generate and follow up on leads and conduct research to qualify potential prospects.
· Develop new business leads via telephone and email to introduce new products.
· Develop new business leads via telephone and email from targeted marketing campaigns.
· Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points via customer survey.
· Reporting on campaign results.
· Supporting the ultrasound business with operational projects.
· Attend industry conferences to staff and promote exhibits, launch projects with creative and design team, and perform ad hoc activities to support sales teams in closing business.
· Work with internal teams to gather campaign requirements and translate business needs through execution of project/campaign.
· Will participate in territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• BS/BA or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
• Masterful at handling high volume of activity.
• Able to prioritize various demands with competing priorities.
• Typically 5-8 year of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Ability to effectively work with a wide range of customers, both internal and external.
• Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be willing and available to travel for company training, business unit meetings and territory support.
• Ability to effectively multi-task.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience in medical
products, imaging or ultrasound strong preference.
• Experience working with sales quotas, forecasting, providing customer support.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management, CRM tools.
The Sales Enablement Specialist reports to the VP Sales, NAM Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.