Experienced MBA Strategy Consultant
What is Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
About Strategy Consulting
Our Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our clients globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
For consultants, our projects offer unparalleled management exposure, a real impact on strategy, fun teams, and a focus on professional development.
Who you'll work with
Being based in one of our US locations, you will be part of the Siemens Advanta Consulting strategy team. Our team is comprised of about 500 consultants and experts across the globe.
In the US, our team of international and local talent is supporting to shape the future of the American market for Siemens and external clients, advising on growth and innovation, digitalization, M&A, government and society, as well as regional strategies. Join our dynamic, international, and growing team and discover where your talents could take you.
What you'll be doing
You will support the Siemens business as well as external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As an Experienced MBA Consultant, you will:
- Develop problem statements, derive hypotheses, and identify and manage key stakeholders
- Analyze and research markets, competitors, conduct expert interviews, and perform analytics to derive fact-based areas for improvement
- Co-create solutions by facilitating ideation workshops, derive cohesive corporate and business unit strategies, conduct cost-benefit analyses, and pave the way for implementation by developing business plans
- Synthesize findings into a holistic and convincing concept, determine recommendations, and define a seamless storyline framing critical choices management must make
- Make change stick by prioritizing solutions, developing change management roadmaps, and transferring knowledge to clients
- Coordinate project modules, build detailed schedules of project tasks, establish quality plans, monitor the progress of the project against milestones, manage project risks, and control cost
- Transfer knowledge, coach, and motivate junior consultants and interns with varying backgrounds, expertise, and personalities
- Choose a ‘contribution topic’, such as thought leadership (either industry or business function), recruiting, and onboarding, which offers you an opportunity to influence our team's operations and culture besides your regular project work
- Travel approximately 80% of your time to domestic and international client locations
What it takes
- Two to five years of experience in consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up (ideally with a strategic focus) with outstanding performance
- MBA from a top business school with a concentration in either business analytics, finance, strategy, or general management
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and creative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial mindset and relevant functional knowledge
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively to C-level executives (written and spoken) in English and preferably another language
- Strong record of leading teams and working collaboratively in professional, academic or extracurricular settings
- Aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment, build rapport and long-lasting relationships, and share knowledge with others
- Extensive international work experience in Siemens key markets such as Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East is highly preferred
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
What we offer
- An assigned coach, project manager, and ‘buddy’ will all provide you feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
- Frequent mentoring and coaching by managers who are genuinely interested in your personal growth
- Two weeks of exceptional training per year held in international locations which give you the tools needed to succeed in your job and the opportunity to build a global professional network
- Access to subsidized corporate healthcare plans, 401k, and annual share matching programs, among other exceptional offerings
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.