The Siemens EDA PCB Intern will be a member of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers who are designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world using applications which span the electronics industry.
Technical Support: Serve as a member of an award-winning Electronic Design Automation technical support team committed to providing excellent support to customers, field personnel and team members using Siemens EDA PCB design software.
- Collaborate and share knowledge as an extended team member with other Support Engineers in remote offices
- Create well written technical articles and videos which enable customers to self-solve issues
- Collaborate on innovative methods to help customers adopt new technology
- Work on multiple projects as needed
- Continually expand technical knowledge of Printed Circuit Board design flow applications
- Be prepared to travel if required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science curriculum (enrolled or completed)
- Understanding of the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) industry
- Very good proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent listening, writing and speaking skills
- Strong customer service attitude and soft skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Helpful to know:
- Siemens EDA PCB design software (formerly known as Mentor Graphics software)
- VB Scripting
- Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Networking / infrastructure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time