The Digital Marketing Coordinator – Latin America is responsible for digital marketing for both global and regional initiatives. The person in this role should have a B2B background in eCommerce, digital marketing and sales enablement. The person in this role should know how to organize and interpret data.
Working within the global mainstream marketing programs team, you would be responsible for the following functions within your role:
- Sales and stakeholder alignment: You will be responsible for working with global sales and channel management teams across the Solid Edge and Femap portfolios, to align on marketing execution, SMB strategy, channel and sales support and other marketing initiatives.
- Video generation and strategy (YouTube optimization): Responsible for defining and executing on a global strategy of video creation and content placement on YouTube. Includes video creation, vendor management, customer reference development, stakeholder collaboration, and SEO optimization.
- Strategic initiatives and A/B testing: Responsible for working with global marketing teams to define opportunities to test formats, content, execution and delivery. Must be able to interpret and report on analytics, to make recommendations and drive global and local strategy.
- Ownership over coordination with internal teams and vendors to drive execution, creation and optimization of digital marketing initiatives to scale revenue across online and offline sales channels
- Work in collaboration with product marketing, demand generation and sales to develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy
- Support digital media (display, retargeting, PPC) efforts, including testing and optimization
- Support digital asset and event creation and execution, including webinars and virtual live events, working with customers, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2-5 years relevant marketing program or content development experience in a B2B software environment
- CAD, PLM or related industry experience a plus
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated experience delivering content for marketing campaigns, websites and sales tools
- Knowledge of the practical application of social media in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC ideal.
- B2B eCommerce experience a plus.
- Detail oriented. Strong project management skills. Able to handle multiple tasks, with tight and often changing deadlines. Ability to work comfortably in a matrix environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to work with people at all levels
- Applicable BA or BS Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time