4. windows/linux系统下Python, C/C++软件的开发，并应用DHCP,tftp, Http等网络协议。
1. 3~5 年的软件开发经验
Within development of computer systems you work closely with other project team members providing supporting SW Tools and solutions.
Areas of Responsibilties:
1. You will be responsible for developing procedures for configuring, installing, and diagnosing computer hardware as a component of medical systems. The goal is the automation/diagnosis of the components of a computer system.
2. The goal of computer hardware diagnostics is to minimize and avoid hardware downtime through rapid fault localization and preventive measures even before a component fails in cooperation with the client
3. You will be responsible for software development including definition and planning of modular work packages starting from design to implementation and verification including documentation
4. The implementation in Python, C/C++ under Windows/Linux and the use of current network protocols, e.g. DHCP, tftp, http is also part of your tasks.
5. You will ensure the further development of our hardware diagnostic toolchain (acquisition of test data through hardware tests, analysis, interpretation, visualization, user interface) with regard to customer benefit
Education and Experience
1. 3-5 years of experience in software development
2. Excellent knowledge in object-oriented programming, software architecture is a plus
3. Good knowledge in statistical analysis and visual representation of complex analysis results
4. Good knowledge of network protocols, e.g. managed switches (VLAN), routing firewall, and network services (DHCP, tftp, http etc.)
5. Experience in structured testing
6. Knowledge of data processing / database oriented approach (SQL, Python-Django, statistics)
7. Good knowledge of computer technology (e.g. embedded computers, industrial PCs, workstation/server, GP-GPU, bus systems, BIOS) is a plus
8. Familiar with operating systems Windows and Linux
9. Very good English communication skills
10.Successfully completed bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time