Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
· Strong foundation in product development, software architecture, design, and coding of complex software systems.
· Ability to quickly understand and learn new and emerging technologies and apply it in existing products.
· Able to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
· Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial automation domain and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOTs).
· Very good programming Skills in QT/QML
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
Very good team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in design and development
· Strong knowledge in C++ language on Windows / Linux OS.
· Good programming skills in QT/QML.
· Strong knowledge of the latest C++11 standard and later.
· Expert in OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML.
· Good knowledge on Unit Testing, Design Driven Development.
· Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GDB Debugger
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
· Exposure to Agile Framework, DevOps
Desirable / Good to Have:
· Domain: Industrial Automation, HMI products
· Exposure to GIT, TFS, Jenkins, Google UTF, Cmake/Qmake
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time