Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as UX Researcher (f/m/d) to carry out inspiring high-quality UX research in our product and service design projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will explore the context in which our products and services are used in order to establish an in-depth understanding for our users
- You will be responsible for value proposition design in consultation with product management and will set out what our products are really about in terms of UX
- You will also involve our users (national/international) in the entire development process on an ongoing basis
- You will model the context as scenarios, journey maps and personas
- Your tasks will include planning, designing (measurement criteria in line with the value proposition) and carrying out user studies
- Further development of our methods and procedures in the area of UX research (with corresponding scope in terms of budget and time) will also fall within your remit
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in psychology, human factors or a comparable course of studies
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of UX research and have already been responsible for carrying out projects
- Alternatively you have a bachelor's degree combined with many years of professional experience in the areas outlined above or you are a creative lateral entrant with outstanding references in the area of UX
- You already have a good level of experience of involving users in the entire development process in a structured manner, ideally in agile development projects
- On a number of occasions you have already successfully explored user requirements and the problem/solution space in projects and communicated the results in a multidisciplinary team
- You have a good knowledge of formal methods of UX research in the phases of analysis, modeling and validation of UX concepts
- Clinical or product knowledge in the healthcare environment is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak fluent English and have very good communication skills as well as the social skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment at different hierarchical levels. Ideally you also have a good knowledge of German
- Furthermore you show customer focus, creativity as well as assertiveness and a sense of humor
- Your impressive profile also includes an analytical mindset, a high level of personal motivation and the ability to work in a target-oriented manner
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time