Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Collaboration Manager (f/m/d) syngo Platform, to shape the platform pathway of Advanced Therapy products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the technical lead for coordinating syngo platform activities within the Advanced Therapies (AT) organization on solution level
- You will be responsible for planning and contributing to the synchronization of platform requirements from various product line stakeholders and prioritizing them in the platform development backlog
- You will align project timelines of AT internal and platform deliveries
- You will coordinate activities related to future platform technologies and developments and ensure that therapy aspects are considered in current and upcoming innovation fields
- You are responsible for the Change Management Board, which decides on platform-related change requests and drives improvements in collaboration with the platform owners
- You will prepare and manage the quality process for collaboration between AT and the platform
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have several years of professional experience in project management or systems engineering
- You are experienced in managing interfaces and coordinating different stakeholders
- You have a good understanding of the medical field and know the syngo platform very well
- You are very familiar with requirements engineering and risk management
- You are experienced in identifying, measuring, and monitoring non-functional requirements of complex software systems
- You have experience in product lifecycle management especially in the medical area
- You are experienced in agile development processes, ideally in a scaled framework (e.g. SAFe)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You show strong leadership skills
- You are fluent in English and German
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risk - that's why you expand our thinking and actions with your new and innovative ideas
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time