What are my responsibilities?
- Business Segment financial performance analysis (and asset control, if any)
- Forecast/ Planning/Controlling/Reporting of our cost center cost in the difference AREs
- Headcount forecast and planning
- SG&A monitoring and control for Business Segment
- Act as PUMA coordinator, ensuring timely reporting and support Sub Segment in proper tracking and documentation.
- Support Commercial Head and Proposal with Planning/BTA (Business Target Agreement) and Forecast
- Support Commercial Head with project controlling (interface to BU controlling) and other project related reporting’s (e.g., support roll out of new project controlling tool).
- Support internal and external audits
- BU follow up activities with Commercials like MTO, GR/IR, etc.
- Preparing and supporting management for documentation and slide presentation upon request
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree majored in Commercial/Accounting is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience of commercial or financial controlling function including 1 year experience of SAP practice.
- Excellent English in both written and spoken.
- Commercial expertise
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Professionalism to interact with internal and external customers
- Computer proficiency (eg. Microsoft Excel)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time