- · Develop and implement strategies for providing cost effective, consistent and reliable technical services to ensure customer satisfactory and to fulfill ongoing maintenance;
- · Work with regional headquarters and Global Service teams to develop customer service strategies so as to ensure a level of efficiency and quality that differentiates from the competition and facilitates the achievement of Division business objectives;
- · Ensure that the Customer Service organization deliver service and support to our customers which distinguishes DX from all competition, actively promoting the Siemens brand and in particular Service and Support;
- · Ensure the corrective action plans are identified and implemented, if either the quality or the cost of customer service and support is in jeopardy. This may include redirect resources, restructure, or implement cost-cutting initiatives;
- · Establish the operating mechanism to monitor the cost, effectiveness, and reliability of installation activities to optimize resources, priorities spending and ensure that standards are met;
- · Monitor and evaluate customer service performance across China and, where desirable, direct branches to implement change and optimize service budgets, spare parts inventory and headcounts;
- · Provide leadership, direction, and development to ensure that CS teams have the necessary blend of skills, knowledge, experience and motivation to allow them to meet, or exceed, their strategic and performance targets;
- · Assure corporate compliance and implementation of Quality and HSE (Health, Safety, and Hygiene) systems;
- · Cooperate with related department to implement company management system, like PLP, Learning & Development, finance etc.;
- · Recruit, coach, motivate the team, and plan resources to ensure current and future maintenance contracts and customer service;
- · Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company;
- · Manage cost centers within budget; Defined Service Target yearly; Manage and lead function team to achieve goals; Authorized signature right within scope.
- · China Management Team members, RA, BDs, MKT, Clinical, APP, other sales and commercial staff mainly and Horizontal CS team.
- · Key account and business partner.
- · Significant service and leadership experience are essential;
- · Have strategic thinking to drive a long-term organizational success;
- · Good personnel relationship with related stakeholders in different situation;
- · Have good relationship with end-user in responsible region;
- · Bachelor degree or above. Effective communication skills both written and reading in English;
- · Must have a proven track record of leading a team of country Service & Support Organization within the Diagnostics industry.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time