- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in software development.
- Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge is must.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of the latest C++14 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continues development.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time