Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· · Should exhibit the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
· Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
· Responsible to enable and coach teams to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve team’s performance.
· Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
· To be able to guide the team to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
· To be able to bring ownership culture within the team.
· To be able to assess the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
· Remove the impediments and guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Continuously develop and improve team technical and domain Competency – Guide and support the team in continuous learning and shall fill the skill gap in a timely manner.
Align according to organization needs and experiment new practices and bring synergy in the team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
· 10-14 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum master in Agile development projects
· Expert level of Scrum Maser experience & Technical Skills in C++ or in UI technologies
· At least 3 years of experience in playing the Scrum Master role in a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
· Good skills and knowledge of situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, servant leadership, facilitation and increasing transparency.
· Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a holistic mindset, with the ability to delve into technical details when required.
· Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
· Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: (ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
· Experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good mentoring skills.
· Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
Excellent written and verbal communication and conflict resolution skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time