What part will you play?
- With expert knowledge and creativity, you create and manage technical documentations for print and online (e.g. planning manuals, application manuals) for electric power distribution which includes the integration of future-oriented topics (e.g. digitalization of the planning process, E mobility, future network configurations)
- You research technical facts in cooperation with the technical departments
- The coordination of the translation process and the cooperation with external service providers (e.g. advertising agencies) while always taking time- and financial resources into account will also be part of your tasks
- If necessary, the creative usage of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator will complete your tasks
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree in Technical Editing or similar
- With proof of longtime experience in technical documentation as well as in project management you can convince us
- You have knowledge in the field of electric power distribution as well as a product understanding in the low-voltage and medium-voltage portfolio
- Experience in the interaction with internal and external customers and service providers (e.g. agencies and translators) as well as an Interest in the intellectual development and preparation of technical contexts is necessary for your success in this role
- Ideally, you have experience in the creation of SEO texts as well as knowledge in handling graphical programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- You feel confident in using MS Office applications and have an affinity for print- and online media
- In addition, you score points with business-fluent German and English knowledge
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time