Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the global market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services. The spectrum spans the entire life cycle of drive systems: from design and engineering to modernization. Be part of a team that is leading LDA in more than 40 countries with full lifecycle coverage and P&L responsibilities of LDA’s portfolio in China. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
What part will you play?
- As such, you will be responsible for all financial & control matters with focus on productivity and efficiency to drive profit and cash performance
- Equally, you will enable business growth as the trusted partner to the technical head of LDA China
- Driving financial transparency as well as planning and forecasting of all financial KPIs of the business segment (in alignment with the technical segment lead) are your new responsibilities
- Utilizing your leadership capabilities, you will push forward the LDA2025 strategy, making China one of the strongest performing organization in terms of profit and growth
- Overall, you will lead the region’s financials with wide collaboration of the different functions, inclusive of report management and forecasts in the levels of P&L, balance sheet and cash
- Providing expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, planning and forecasting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization, are also parts of your role
- You will handle all different financial aspects of the business and therefore maintain close alignment with BU internal and external partners, ensuring effective communication
- Furthermore, working closely with the CRM Sales Management team, you will set targets, drive profitability and capital efficiency
- You will also identify opportunities to improve profit margins, drive process improvements and cash optimization through pivotal initiatives, especially driving the China 500 program forward
- You encourage cross collaboration and communication between all stakeholders, and will serve as a key liaison with the global BU, with Operations, and other headquarter departments
- The basis of your success is a completed fiancé related degree (MBA preferred), together with extensive business experience (10+ years)
- China working experience is of major advantage
- In addition, you can demonstrate relevant experience (5+ years) in Operations Finance and at managerial level with full P&L responsibility (100+ million EUR)
- Furthermore, you are already experienced in leading teams and in driving high performance cultures while possessing the ability to interact with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Commercial knowledge of product and/or project business is what makes you stand out even more
- In addition, you can demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas
- You have flair for mastering complexity and building trust with others, intercultural proficiencies, and an open approach to working on a global scale
- English Proficiency is rounding up your profile, with German and/or Mandarin language skills being of additional advantage
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time