Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Project Manager R&D (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and communicate plans, schedules, project budgets, and status reports.
- To have oversight from initiation through delivery and keep projects moving.
- Provide regular updates to management.
- Lead cross-functional teams applying lateral leadership.
- Suggest improvements and innovations to enhance or speed up delivery.
Please click here for more information about our Business Activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree, preferably in molecular biology
- 3-5 years’ Experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Experience in managing complex projects in respect of timeline and budget
- Practical experience in real-Time PCR is an asset.
- Knowledge of the norm ISO 13485-2016 is an asset.
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Flexible thinking.
- Ability to stick to timetables and work under pressure.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site !
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time