- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Siemens EDA's software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Siemens EDA's processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Siemens EDA's knowledgebase, developing application notes and customer success stories
- Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- More than 5 years of experience in Semiconductor or EDA field.
- This experience should include some of the following: Verilog HDL simulation, Verification Methodology, Language such as SV/UVM.
- Knowledge of the SystemC/C++, Formal Verification and CDC is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to navigate within customer organizations and mobility to work with customers on-site.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with external customers and internal engineering staff.
- Prior experience in customer support, training, and deployment.
- Ambitious, proactive, a strong team player, willing to accept challenges and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time