Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Project Lead (f/m/d) to drive the HR Transformation at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as global IT Project Lead for a major Healthineers HCM project and will be responsible for the overall project progress
- You elaborate project plans, align on resource plans, control budgets, actively manage risks and mitigations of the project and ensure documentation according to our internal best-practices
- You continuously adopt plans & actions while working towards a successful implementation in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- You mobilize project resources incl. external partners to ensure progress according to targets and timelines set
- You create regularly status reports, ensure proper communication to all related project stakeholder incl. executive management and drive decision making for project steering
- You act as escalation level for all IT workstream leads and closely align with the project sponsors
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You convince with your long-term professional experience as an IT project manager managing international and interdisciplinary HR projects
- You have successfully led HR IT Transformation projects at enterprise level
- You have very profound experience with modern clouds solutions such as Workday and ServiceNow
- You have a vast experience in managing IT service providers and internal stakeholders up to C-level
Your attributes and skills:
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. Your English language skills are excellent, both spoken and written, and german language skills are an advantage
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, you are able to work independently, and you have a thirst for knowledge
- You have particularly strong teamworking skills, take the initiative readily and are highly motivated
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time