Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior HR / IT Project Management Support (f/m/d) (PMO) to shape the HR transformation at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as Project Management Support for a major Healthineers HCM project and are in exchange with the overall project lead
- You participate in elaborating project plans, align on resource plans, control budgets, actively manage risks and mitigations of the project and ensure documentation according to our internal best-practices
- You help project resources organizing to ensure progress according to targets and timelines set
- You foster a successful project implementation in accordance with compliance requirements while closely collaborating with the IT workstream leads
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You convince with your long-term professional experience as an IT project manager managing international and interdisciplinary HR projects
- You have profound experience with modern clouds solutions such as Workday and ServiceNow
- You are experienced applying methods and tools used in the context of project management (incl. Azure DevOps, MS PowerBI)
- You have profound knowledge applying O365 tools and excel in using PowerPoint to create meaningful stories
- You are familiar with and understand the compliance requirements as they pertain to IT projects in the healthcare industry
Your attributes and skills:
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. Your English language skills are excellent, both spoken and written, and german language skills are an advantage
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, you are able to work independently, and you have a thirst for knowledge
- You have particularly strong analytical and teamworking skills, take the initiative readily and are highly motivated
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time