- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning,
- maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in
- case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical
- tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information
- and analyses.
- May be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating
- consulting portfolio
- Knowledge/ Experience in process engineering in industries: Metals, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Cement or
- experience in field service, application & maintenance engineering is preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in sales in Automation industries, Inverter is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in related fields: Electrical - Electronics, Automation, Mechatronics, Industrial Electrical.
- Have good knowledge of automation & drive products: PLCs, HMIs, Inverter, servo, etc
- Have knowledge of control systems, automation systems, SCADA systems,...etc.
- Having experience with Siemens’ products & solutions is an advantage.
- Good English in both communication & reading technical documents
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time