Are you looking to make an impact with a dynamic group of established equity professions? Our group focuses on investing for the smart digital, infrastructure and distributive and clean energy needs of the future. And we want YOU to join our team as a Private Equity Financial Analyst.
You will provide essential analytical and valuation support to senior team members for private equity investments supporting Siemens’ core businesses in the Americas, including smart digital and public infrastructure, as well as distributed and renewable energy companies and project
- Financial and valuation analysis through financial modeling (MS Excel) by reviewing and running analyzing model and sensitivities/scenarios
- Support viability evaluation and due diligence of potential investment targets, including benchmarking and comparative analysis
- Assist in preparing investment applications by providing the necessary financial analysis to support the proposal and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain internal document repository, including investment applications and market intelligence data
Qualifications and Experience:
Senior Private Equity Financial Analyst will require 3 years proven experience, inclusive of internships, in financial modeling required, preferably with focus on energy and infrastructure projects and companies.
Private Equity Junior Financial Analyst will require 1-year proven experience, inclusive of internships, in financial modeling required, preferably with focus on energy and infrastructure projects and companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- Prior experience in Project Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital with Project Development is a plus.
- Solid analytical and critical reasoning skills, especially with financial information
- Strong communicator who enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience with investing in Latin America and Spanish/Portuguese language skills an advantage, although not required
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.