Siemens Mobility is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the rail sector. Our intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and create a new quality of passenger experience. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
In your new position you will be responsible for providing first level/second level support for all topics related to the newly implemented Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS based on IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management) to all stakeholders in the region. You will be interfacing between the business and the CMMS Team (system implementation, application and user support), which you will be part of.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Being the Single Point of Contact for CMMS-relevant topics in the project along with the application owner
- Being an Interface to (third party) Application and Infrastructure Support Teams (L3)
- Support the creation and maintenance of user manuals / Building of Know-How Repository
- Providing training for the CMMS users in the region (train-the trainer approach)
- Monitoring of data and processes quality in scope of CMMS
- Supporting the CMMS development and test team from Project to Production (e.g. with data loading, demand definition, progress tracking, test case definition and execution).
- Specification and status tracking of change requests. Driving the project optimization.
- Supervisory duties such as:
- Regular KPI Based Data Quality Monitoring
- Regular KPI Based Process Quality Monitoring
- CMMIS (Computerized Maintenance Management Information System) Performance Status Monitoring
- Regular KPI Based SLA agreement monitoring
What will you need to succeed?
- A completed vocational education in Computer Information System and preferably already work experience in the area
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management systems or similar, preferably with IBM Maximo
- Experience in the field of application/user support and system administration
- Experience with Ticketing Tools, Reports and administration
- Experience in the field of maintenance processes is of advantage
- Basic project management experience
- Analytical and communication skills
- Resourceful, self-starter, collaborative and autonomous
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.