Siemens Industry Software is the top-tier partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems, and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Romania-based offices play a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
More information on the products can be found on: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/Purpose of the role
Within the Structures team, you will contribute to the improvement of existing software as well as the development of new software. As part of a SIM 3D FE Assembly team, you will work on the development and maintenance of software in Simcenter 3D.
As Software Development Engineer C++, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of our products.Area of Responsibilities
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including the development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics/Physics;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology, and UML;
- Interested in our application domain - mechanical engineering - to understand the needs of the end-user;
- Able to work independently where possible and ask for feedback when needed;
- Expertise in software design and architecture;
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Analytical mind, solution-oriented, creative;
- Team spirit and flexibility;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time