Project Procurement Manager @Siemens Mobility – Cairo office
Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Project Procurement Manager position to Join our Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for Procurement Professionals looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Evaluate pre-qualification packages from subs and vendors, ensuring they meet our quality and safety standards, and owner requirements
- Request, receive, review, analyze, and qualify proposals from subcontractors and vendors
- Develop, negotiate and write contracts, scopes of work, and supply agreements
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts, including schedules and other key terms
- Draft change orders and variations during construction as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Create and improve procurement processes, working with the broader cross-functional team, to improve efficiency
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Proven working experience 5 years of experience in contracting company / organization with minimum 3 years in procurement .
- Experienced in public governmental customers requirements
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- A solid understanding of current business processes, policies and local regulations is an essential asset in this position
- Good adaptability and ability to work in flexible hours to meet the project demand and deadlines
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time