For our Digital Grid Business Unit in Kartal, we are looking for an Energy Automation Engineer in Enginering Group. This role will be responsible for the engineering design and implementation of energy scada and PMS (Power Management System) projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Generate technical solution
• Prepare signal list, equipment list and other technical documentation based on the solution
• Execute installation, parameterization, programming and commissioning of Siemens RTU and Scada (HMI) systems
• Execute programming and commissioning of Siemens S7 PLC for PMS (load shedding – synchronisation -generator control)
• Provide trainings for end customer
• Support customer offers and clarify technical details
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Control Engineering
• Advanced knowledge of RTU and Scada HMI
• Advanced knowledge of PLC , preferably Siemens S7 400
• Advanced knowledge of communication protocols such as; profibus DP, modbus, IEC101/103/104, IEC61850, Ethernet TCP/IP
• Advanced knowledge of Power Management Sytems (load shedding – synchronisation - generator control)
• Knowledge of network topology
• Knowledge of protection relays
• Very good command of English
• Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in energy automation and/or process automation
• No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00