Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking for
Do you possess a deep knowledge of Simcenter3D motion, Simcenter3D Acoustics or Simcenter3D Structural technology? We’re hiring a Simulation Engineer (internally known as an Applications Engineer) to work in the Technology Application Group within Simulation Test Services here at Siemens DISW and would love to hear from you if you meet this profile!What you’ll be doing:
- Working within software development programs or scrum teams as an expert user of our technology, you will be investigating released code deficiencies or exploring innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Our Application Engineers also work closely with Product management to define a set of requirements for new software that will meet end-user expectations for a particular application or technology area.
- Additionally, you will pioneer the use of new technology and workflows contained within Siemens DISW’s flagship products.
- Detailed knowledge of Simcenter3D or Nastran user workflows and technology
- A strong background in the simulation of different types of industrial problems
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet project goals
- Ability to prioritise different projects
- Basic programming and/or shell scripting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time