Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.Purpose of the role:
The focus of the Global Head Sales Operations is on commercial and process-side management as well as holistic efficiency improvement of the global sales organization. Together with your team, you will be the operational backbone of the sales organization and lead this area into a modern, digital, and highly efficient structure and process organization.Area of Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the global sales operations staff and activities in Regions such as MTS Software order and delivery process to achieve company goals
- Therefore you develop and implement strategic plans and objectives in close collaboration with other executives and senior managers
- You ensure timely, accurate, and prompt Software order and delivery
- Organizing financial modeling and statistical studies for the sales organization
- You work on complex SISW infrastructure issues (e.g. Software Licensing procedure via FlexLM)
- You establish a sustainable and strong network to key decision-makers to ensure MTS Software order and delivery processes are constantly improved within our ecosystem
- In order to develop and administer global sales forecasts, you work closely with Sales and Finance organizations
- You have the overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, handling expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods
- Business computer scientist, an engineer with commercial, or business economist with a technical affinity
- You have intensive knowledge of the effective use of KPIs such as sales, margin, and revenue productivity
- You have a strong conceptual competence for the methodical development of processes, structures, and sales concepts
- Ideally, you have experience in building or expanding team structures
- Personally, you impress with commitment and decision-making skills as well as a high level of customer and goal orientation
- You are stringent in your communication with the customer, but also consistently implement and enforce the framework conditions for employee management and development
- You are a leader who enjoys leading people to mutual success. You have the certain instinct to successfully steer transformations and to from motivated and high-performing personalities.
- Our team works globally. This requires availability and readiness for meetings even in off-peak hours due to time differences
- We communicate with our customers as well as with our national and international colleagues in English, this requires a business and technical vocabulary
- Commitment to travel up to 30%
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer phenomenal benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time