Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Siemens Business Unit Motion Control (DI MC) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and service on the motion control market. It has around 20,000 employees and with factories, R&D and service sites worldwide we are close to our customer and at home in a huge range of industries.
The digital transformation applies as well to the Finance Community. You will join the International Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks of the Germany based Business Unit DI MC and on the other hand to support its digital transformation. Our team is completed by Financial, Data Analytic and Logistic knowledgeable, result driven colleagues.
What are your responsibilities?
- You ensure transparency on financial Performance and drive productivity in our factories in China within the global manufacturing network
- You are the first point of contact for the various factory controllers
- In order to drive the factories productivity, you follow up on productivity gaps, define measures together with factories and technical colleagues and you are the quality gate for these measures
- You support the German headquarter with footprint projects and business case calculations as well as ad hoc analysis
- Furthermore, you will prepare and document KPI reviews, follow up on measures and action items
- You support the digital transformation by designing, developing and implementing digital solutions
- You do best practice sharing (digitalization) and benchmarking within our worldwide manufacturing network
- Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Passion for Finance and Digitalization
- The foundation of your success is a university degree (Master) with a major in finance or economics or similar, ideally studied abroad
- We would like to meet you, if you have a deep controlling and financial knowledge proven with your 3+ years working experience in finance, controlling and/or accounting functions. Ideally, in a multi-national company (or international auditing company) or worked abroad
- First management experience is a plus
- Your international mobility is needed for a training in Germany
- Moreover, you score with your knowledge of SAP and value flow principles as well as profound knowledge in Excel.
- It's a big plus, if you are already known to digitalization tools such as Qlik, SAC or Knime
- Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
- Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English – German language skills are a plus
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment and noticeable social benefits. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time