Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Digital Health Clinical Product Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in your career. The DH Clinical Project
Manager is a part of Siemens Transformation & Advisory Services. In your
role you will advise and assist customers using Siemens portfolio, tools and
services, help drive efficiency and effectiveness in hospital processes,
including improving quality while reducing cost. You will be responsible for:
- You will provide in clinical sales support, including on-site demonstrations
- You will take part in solution design and participate as needed in the Prospect Approval Process (PAP), RFIs, and RFPs to ensure proposed solutions meets customers’ clinical workflow requirements
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
- You will establish maintains customer relationships with strategic customers, national show sites, and local reference sites.
- You will develop and deliver sales education in assigned clinical specialty.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- You need strong analytical and technology skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- You pay strong attention to detail and have outstanding analytical skills which make it easy for you to identify and resolve complex issues
- You have the ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- You can manage multiple programs and priorities.
- You have extensive experience with the syngo Dynamics product.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
- Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.