Fast and efficient registration for responsible products and contribute the time to market.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Monitor the change of regulation, technical requirements and standards timely and adapt into product registration.
- Maintain or develop good working relationship and cooperation with relevant authorities like test labs, CMDE etc. to improve working efficiency;
- Provide regulatory support on both pre-market and post-market issues on responsible product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above relevant in medical/ biological/engineering etc.
- Above 2 years in regulatory affairs of active medical device, RA experience on image systems is priority.
- Experience in active medical device industry, include but not limited to product registration, R&D, clinical etc.
- Good coordination and communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time