Electrical HW Engineer
The main task is the electrical Electrical HW Engineering for automated Baggage / Parcel sorting systems. The engineering is based on standard library and design rules for the systems using automated tools.
- Implement customized requirements for project specific modules based on standard library.
- Implement standard modules according the project specific requirements to the customized layout.
- Concept engineering according to engineering toolchain:
- Power consumption, voltage drop, short current calculation
- Basic configuration according to design rules
- Creation of electrical PLC layouts in AUTOCAD.
- Creation of the wiring diagrams in EPLAN P8 including the automated reports (cable list, I/O list, component list)
- Support the project manager / HW team lead for creation of specifications to sub-contractors (cabinet manufacturer, electrical installation)
- Creation of document packages for Installation company, supply chain management.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering (or similar)
- Expert tool knowledge:
- Eplan P8
- MS Office
- MS Visio (Optional)
- Expert knowledge of electrical plant design (cable dimension, power estimation, voltage drop calculation, feeder calculation).
- Detail knowledge of Siemens low voltage products, SIMATIC HW products and Variable frequency drives.
- Detail knowledge about HW configuration of PLC field bus systems (Profinet, Profibus, Asi bus)
- 5-8 years of experience as electrical HW design engineer.
- Knowledge of project engineering process, including interfaces to installation and supply chain management.
- Expired knowledge of International / Indian standard design rules for electrical cabinets and field installation.
- Knowledge of safety regulations (emergency stop)
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time