What are my responsibilities?
- Implement an innovative integrated communications strategy across various platforms to tell the Siemens Pakistan story.
- Compose and edit press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts and other material to communicate with journalists and the public.
- Support the company’s executives in enhancing their positioning in external channels and at events.
- Develop and execute an integrated content strategy, maintain editorial calendars and produce stories that are aligned with global communications priorities and business objectives
- Build on Siemens’ existing strong and positive share of voice
- Nurture a positive relationship with the media on a local, regional and global level; expand an influencer database and foster solid relations with them
- Build effective ties internally with business and sales teams; collaborate and support the regional communications team
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations or related field
- At least three years of experience producing content for print, digital and other channels in English.
- Deep understanding and strong relations across the media landscape (TV, print, digital and radio)
- Experience creating compelling messages for different demographics
- Combination of digital content, journalism and publishing skills
- Ability to craft compelling content in English; outstanding command of both English and Urdu languages is required
- Equally comfortable with long-form narrative and real-time content creation; knowledge of distribution strategies and tactics
- Project management skills to juggle editorial schedules and deadlines while sticking to a budget
- Desire to master the latest platforms, experiment with new storytelling and content-creation tools, and apply social media techniques to boost engagement and buzz
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time