Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Sales Executive, Diagnostics to lead sales and find new opportunities to achieve Diagnostics business in Thailand.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will find opportunity to close the gap of the Diagnostics market, priority for Siemens Automation system, Atellica Solution, and big deals of the POC market
- You will handle existing Aptio Automation’s customer in Bangkok (Medpark hospital) and find competitors
- You will handle existing customer and find competitions
- You will provide quality customer support and customer management
- You will create and coordinate sales associates’ schedules
- You will build up Siemens Healthineers reputation for Thailand market
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Medical Technology
- You have more than 5 years of working experience in the sales of Laboratory Diagnostic field (excluding Pharmaceutical, Medical equipment or other healthcare aspects not related with Diagnostics)
Your personality and skills:
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers and global Colleagues
- You have good relationship with customer and experience in Automation Solution, Integration system (Chemistry and Immunology)
- You have a hunter type personality to find sales opportunities for our Diagnostics team
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time