As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility RI in Foshan, we are looking for Commercial officer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Prepare the JV company monthly, quarterly and annual closings, ensure the financial data accuracy. Assist with auditing and reporting, data analysis and self-check continuously.
· Responsible for fixed assets management, A/R collection, order processing and booking in SAP.
· Tax interface to local tax authority, declares tax timely, manage tax calculation, tax payment, billing incl. invoices filing etc.
· Responsible for local casher topics and interface to bank.
· Manage the local admin activities.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree or above in Accounting or Finance preferred.
· 3 years above accounting or auditing relevant experience is preferred.
· Fluent in English writing and speaking, communication, and computer skills.
· Familiar with Microsoft office suite is a must.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time