Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
· Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
· Employee Share Options
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
· Diversity and inclusivity focused
What will you do?
The Digital Enterprise Business is a Regional Solution and Service business unit, part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We are looking or an experienced Principal, IT/OT Cybersecurity Solution Architect to lead presales activities in region Middle East and Asia Pacific. You will ensure an effective solution design complying to client requirements and ensuring a robust cybersecurity solution. If you are in search of high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through establishing and developing a partner ecosystem — this role is for you!
You will review/design cybersecurity solutions, provide subject advisory and technical expertise to help clients determine cybersecurity requirements, comply with cybersecurity standards and conduct cybersecurity assessment.
By joining Siemens, you will become part of the global team with world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to our customers and earn their trust together.
You will be responsible for region digital bid/presales and architecture in collaboration with the Portfolio lead, Digital Sales leads, and HQ for developing and delivering digital platforms and products in line with digital building strategy
- You advise business and technical colleagues on Cybersecurity topics such as the secure design of processes and system architectures and increase their awareness on security threats
- You lead the Cybersecurity workstream of technical/business projects to ensure secure services and business processes right from the start
- You drive the assessment of cybersecurity vulnerabilities, mitigation of findings and implementation of cybersecurity controls for smart building applications and the underlying IT infrastructure
- You are in contact with other Cybersecurity units, service providers and build up your network in the Cybersecurity ecosystem
- You will coordinate in close cooperation with the Product and Solution Security Officer to ensure continuous Cybersecurity improvement
- You accompany and guide sales, presales, operations, business managers in client discussion
- You contribute to Risk Management processes to give senior management a clear picture of relevant Cybersecurity risks
- You will relate Information Security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment to ensure a holistic protection of the most critical assets of the business.
- You detect deviations from protection requirements and support the identification and implementation of compensating measures.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Business Information Technology
- Already gained 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or CEH among others to prove your topic matter expertise
- Strong IT know-how to articulate cybersecurity adoption and impact
- Strong team player and collaborator, with robust interpersonal skills that consistently foster positive working relationships within the team and beyond
- Experience in the design and implementation of pragmatic protection measures in Cloud (i.e., AWS, Azure) and SaaS environments
- Have solid knowledge about current threats to IT applications/services and infrastructures and are familiar with state-of-the-art protection measures
- Offer strong analytical skills to identify, assess and mitigate security vulnerabilities in a structured manner
- Able to work in ambiguity and drive towards specific value-based outcomes
- Are experienced in large, global matrix organizations and know how to collaborate effectively virtually – across diverse teams, cultures, and time zones
- Experience working with various stakeholders, e.g., communication of technical topics to C-suite audiences
- Well-connected within the cybersecurity community with connections to various Cybersecurity expert organizations and companies
- Proficient in written and spoken English and any additional native language spoken
- Able to travel regionally and
Any Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in regulated environments, ideally in the financial and government sector
- Strong experience in consultative approach in digital practice
- You have already applied Information Security Frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001)
- Practical experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Agile methods already applied in practice and good understanding of the benefits of DevSecOps
- Familiarity with Zero Trust
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time