Job title: Senior Specialist
Job Location: Shanghai
What are my responsibilities?
• To work with local HR team and other service teams to guarantee high-quality and timely HR administration work
• Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level
• Payroll related responsibilities incl. data collection, salary report checking, etc.
• Coach junior colleagues to handle daily operation services, especially for special cases
• Tracking service and product KPI in daily work and implement continuous improvement action.
• Participation in Business continuity related activities
• Participant Product management activities, (e.g. product/process know-how integration and operation, optimize and standardize, lifecycle related activities)
• Lead/highly Involve in H2R local/global projects, ( e.g. continuous improvement/carve out)
• Assist internal /external audit support
• Reporting support
• Other tasks assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Experience in HR lifecycle service delivery and HR service process-oriented mindset
• Understand HR technologies such as AI, PowerBI, Mendix
• Experienced in project management experience
Background and Personality
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Speaking and writing English fluent
• 3-5 years HR related operation working experience, especially for payroll related experience
• A good team player with customer service mindset
• Good communication skill
• Logical thinking ability