Job Title: Blockchain Expert (Lead Research Engineer)
- Work closely with other team members in design, implementation and testing of blockchain and related applications.
- Develop prototypes and high level designs for new blockchain use cases.
- Research on fundamental and application-level improvements to blockchain frameworks.
- Bachelor's or a higher degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, and 3+ years of experience designing and developing software applications, Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures, Experience with Node.js.
- 1+ years experience with Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols, Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Great to Have Skills:
- Theoretical understanding of distributed systems and blockchain (different types of consensus, P2P networks).
- Understanding of fundamentals of cryptography.
- Knowledge of various cybersecurity/privacy guidelines and protocols.
Bachelor’s degree/Masters Degree in computer science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time