Role: Quality Professional
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers.
Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology. Around the world.
We make real what matters
- You will define and implement quality plan for given product line / projects enabling the development team to achieve their product quality goals
- You are responsible for Projects reporting, Analysis of trends, Root Cause analysis, identification of process Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions
- Collaborate with Business Partners, Project Managers, Scrum Masters and project teams to understand the process challenges and address the same using Lean / Agile principles
- Work as Lean / Agile coach for the projects
- Support and guide the teams for internal audits, external audits, customer audits
- Identifying the process trainings for the teams and addressing as suitable
- Implement the defined processes, optimize existing processes, initiate process improvements, and drive continuous improvements (CI) in projects
Use your skills to move the world forward!!!
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering with 7 to 10 years of experience software quality and at least 2 years of experience in Agile-Scrum / Lean methodologies
- Implementation experience of Agile Scrum / Lean for Software Development / DevOps, ISO 9001 and CMMi
- Exposure to ISO 27001, Scripting Languages and Statistical Analysis tools would be advantageous
- Being good at Listening Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Strong presentation skills, Inter-personal skills, energetic and ”Go-getter”
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time