With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer – DevOps help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
· Responsible for creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
· Responsible for integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support.
Performing code review, providing inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
We are looking for BE / B.Tech with 2 to 4 years of experience in below mentioned technologies
· Expertise in dynamic scripting languages like PowerShell, Node JS, Python
· Expertise in Virtualization – VMWare and Docker
· Expertise in implementing CICD using MSBuild, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
· Preferable experience in Package Management (eg. NPM, Nuget) and MongoDB
· Ability to work as an individual contributor
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time